Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Homesick

Such little things can trigger my emotions so quickly. A song, a smell, a random thought. I'll be completely fine one minute, the next I'm a wreck. I often experience these moments where I'm suddenly having emotional flashbacks of where I'd be right now if I were still in Austin. Sometimes I miss the normalcy of my old life in Texas. I miss my family, my boyfriend, my friends. For some reason I often miss the boring, predictable routine of Austin life. However, if there was a magical portal outside my door that would drop me off back in front of our little white house in Austin, I wouldn't trade what I have right now with what I left behind. I just wouldn't trade it.

I just wish there was a way that I could incorporate both the old life of Tara with the new life of Tara to create one complete LIFE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails