Monday, November 24, 2008

Friends!



On Saturday night I went out to a swanky little bar down in Williamsburg to meet up with one of my best friends that I grew up with in south Florida. It was soooo wonderful to see Chad and our friend Milan. Even though it has been years, we still got along the same as we had while we were in junior high school. My little brother's friend Liz (pictured above) came also. She lives in Williamsburg, too. Everyone is in New York!

Despite the freeeeeezing weather coming home that night, I had such a wonderful time just GETTING OUT and seeing other human life forms besides the customers who walk into my store each day. I got home pretty late that night and then woke up at 7am the next morning to go get my mom at the airport.

I'll write all about our adventures from yesterday as soon as I get some food in me. More to come soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails