Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow day!!

Yesterday marked the first serious snow storm to happened here this winter. It started snowing the minute I walked into our store in the morning until the moment we walked into our apartment last night. There was just so much snow near the store...and I was even more surprised once Kate and I got to Queens. Cars were completely covered....it was exciting! While trudging through the piles of slush on the walk home, I realized that I definitely am completely unprepared for what daily life in snow will be like. I have a lot to do! I don't have to go into work today until 2:00, so my morning is going to be filled with Christmas shopping and a desperate search for thick leggings and snow boots.


The park next to my store around 6:00pm


Kate in her Eskimo suit and flowered Doc Martens


Views of our backyard/fire escape this morning!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails