Friday, October 3, 2008

One more day...

...until my day off! I've got the itch to explore during Sunday and Monday. This past week was difficult for a number of reasons. However, I think the things that were causing the last seven days to be overwhelming are finally behind me and I am ready to get into the groove of the New York City life that I had started to develop before the craziness began.

Today was a quiet Friday at the store, but we are doing well for the month so far! We are 22% up for October, so that's great. I spent the day finishing up paperwork, re-merchandising our store with the girls and helping one of my associates re-do her resume. She's trying to get a merchandising position in the corporate office. It felt good to edit someone's paper, just like I used to do in my English courses, ha!



It is starting to get pretty chilly up here. Today was really the first day since I've been here that really felt like Fall to me. Granted, I don't really know what Fall feels like entirely, but the sky was gray and there was a crispness to the air that I haven't felt before. By the end of October I am most definitely going to need a good pair of boots and a nice coat! We received a shipment of winter cold-weather accessories today. I can't wait to wear my hats, scarves and (for the first time)...mittens!!

Alrightttttttttt....I'm exhausted. Time for bed. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss you all so terribly much. Sometimes it's all that I think about.

1 comment:

MrsKatherineA said...

I love the photos Tara, it's so cool seeing you there...the Betsey store here is just not the same!

Related Posts with Thumbnails