Monday, October 27, 2008

Home sweet home.

Today I found out that I've been approved for an adorable apartment that I found yesterday after a long day of home-searching! It is a two bedroom pre-war apartment with tons of charm and a vintage feel in Astoria...PERFECT for Kate and I! A huge calm has swept over me, it feels incredible knowing that I will have a place to call home...MY home!!! No more of this room-surfing on a monthly basis. I move in on November 15th and Kate will finally be here at the beginning of December, so I won't be there by myself for too long. I realized that I literally have NO furniture, haha! I think Kate will be bringing some things of her own for our house and I might get my brother go through his place to see if he can find some random necessities of mine to bring along while he roadtrip's up here with Kate and Matt. Gosh I can't waittttttttttttttttttttt....I feel like this is going to be a new New York beginning. I get to spend the beginning of November with Nicole for a few days, Thanksgiving with my mom, the first week of December with Kate, Matt, Keith and my brother and then my Dad and stepmom will be here in the middle of December. Also, Nicole, Jeff and Scott will be in Pennsylvania during the holidays so I am going to try to make my way out there for Christmas. It is going to be fantastic! I'm in high spirits.

I better get to bed, but I will leave you with some pictures I took at Central park while I was visiting with Massimo and Francesco.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails