Friday, October 10, 2008

Care package.

I have the most incredible friends and family.

I came home just now after a busy Friday and a nice run at the gym to find a package sitting in front of my room.

I dropped my enormous duffel bag and purse onto the floor and sat down to opened it up. Inside I found an adorable card accompanying 27 mixed cd's that my best friend Jenna made me. I had told her a few days ago that all of my music had gotten deleted when my brother reformatted my computer. I can't believe she did this for me...this must have taken forever!!! Jenna, I love you!!


My family and friends have been taking such great care of me, even from thousands of miles away. They always know how to cheer me up and instinctively know when to do it. This whole process of starting over somewhere completely new and on my own has been so much easier thanks to the wonderful people I am so lucky to have in my life.

Thank you so much to my incredible parents, brother and best friends. My life would not be the same without you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails