Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspiration for la nostra casa

I have a ton of DIY home projects planned for the moment we have some extra cash moneyyyy in our pockets. The one thing that I am most excited about building with my womanly hands of steel is an incredible headboard for our bare-bones bed that I was inspired by on one of the design blogs that I read. Mike's dad is going to bring a wood cutter and help me build it when our families come out for Christmas. These naked walls and empty rooms in this house are begging for some flair. ::Taraaaa... decorate ussss. Make us feel unique and coooool....we envy the closet because it has so much color inside of it. And the closet is always gloating to us about how lame we are. He acts like such an elitist. Uhgg::

Wow. Envisioning my house talking out loud like that just rekindled a bit of the terror that ensued within my being after I watched Poltergeist for the first time as a kid.

I am always drawn to bold bursts of color, eye catching tapestries, floral everything and vintage inspired knick-knack HEAVEN!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails