Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First day of being 25

And it doesn't feel very different from 24. I still can't even believe Christmas eve is tomorrow. Where has the end of this year gone? I got together with some great friends last night at our new favorite bar downtown. We all sat and talked for a few hours under a candlelit tent, enjoying the cool weather and eachother's company. It was a low-key evening, but exactly what I wanted.

Ahg, I feel so emotional these days. I struggle to hold back tears when I think about 2009 coming to an end. What an epic, ridiculous year.

Here is me today at 3 1/2 months....and a picture of me and my uncle at 3 1/2 years old.





2 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful as always, Tara :) 2010 is going to be an amazing adventure!
xoxo

danielle said...

hi gorgeous! like jess said, beautiful as always! you are going to make the best mama around! xoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails