Friday, October 29, 2010

Things that made me smile this week...

What happens when Rigby wants to go for a walk but we are busy...(he chews apart his leash and takes himself for a walk.)
The crazy houses on our block that we pass by on our evening walks.
The beautiful view of my dad's neighborhood as you drive down the hill near his house. Two kitties chillin' in a bathtub. "Uh, can we help you?"
When Quinn uses Rigby as an arm rest. Tummy time!!
The way Quinn was calmer than I was while she was getting her immunizations.

Quinn's new voice! She started talking like this as of the last week.

2 comments:

marissa said...

Ok, I'm officially jealous! Between the pets and the babe, you've got so much cute in your life!

You and one of my other favorite "mommy" blogs, Leah (http://vacant.cc), both live in Austin. Jeff and I may have to move there before we get pregnant. Annnd, he's a bassist, so I bet he'd love it. This sounds like an excellent plan!

Avril said...

Love ur blog, and ur baby is sooooooooo cute omy gosh quinn is a super cute name :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails