Sunday, January 31, 2010

5 months!.

20 weeks today....I can't believe we're this far along. I definitely FEEL pregnant now. The little girl is wiggling around like crazy. It's hard to explain what it feels like to have a baby twirling around in your belly. Almost like big heavy balloons filled with water are rolling about and pushing your insides around. It makes me giggle. Hehe. I'm happy that Mike was finally able to feel her push from the outside last night.



Weeee!

I am definitely feeling more connected to her as the days go by. I can't wait until we figure out where we'll be living, what furniture we'll buy for her and until we start really picking out fun things to complete her new little life with! I had a blast shopping for our registry with Katie and her little girl MJ last week. We picked out little play gyms, strollers, bibs, spoons, breastfeeding pumps(?!!?) and a ton of other girly things. Oh man, so much fun. I just want to meet her....NOW!


On a side note, Mike and I are flying back home to Florida next week! I can't believe that it has been almost five years since I've visited Ft. Lauderdale. I am nervous about heading back.....but I am very excited to meet more of Mike's family and to see my mom, some old friends and THE BEACH!!! I also feel like it might be one of the last times I am able to see my grandma, so that'll be something to keep in the back of my mind as well. Mos tly, I can't wait to have a few days of vacation with Mike. As cheesy as it sounds, I really like flying on airplanes with Mike and traveling to different places with him. We both have a similar need to move around and experience adventure. I think we've always bonded because of those qualities that we share.

Super excited.

Tomorrow, Mike is heading to Dallas and I am heading to another prenatal appointment. Hope all goes well for BOTH of us!


1 comment:

MrsKatherineA said...

I had such a good time seeing you honey! So awesome you're feeling so much movement - I can't wait to meet her too!! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails