Friday, January 8, 2010

17 weeks!


Our appointment went well! The baby's hearbeat is going strong. Mike could tell it slowed down a bit from last time (because he came up with a musical beat based off of our first appointment results :) I lost two pounds, likely due to the fact that I haven't been able to keep anything down for four months. So all in all I'm only up three pounds for the entire pregnancy. I was a little worried about that but the doc said the low weight gain is totally fine...it just means I won't be one of those women that gain 20 unnecessary pounds their first trimester and have a harder time losing it in the end. The good news is that the all-day sickness has been easing up a ton and it looks like mass amounts of protein consumption are in my near future! Get ready chicken/steak/tofu/nuts/veggies!!! I can't wait until the 19th...that's when we find out the sex and see high quality ultrasound pics of this little baby! Whoohooo.

On a fun, exciting note....tomorrow Jessica and I will be on a 6am flight to NYC. Woot woot! Can't wait!!!!!!!!! I'll try my hardest to make a few updates from the big apple. Now....where is that giant coat?!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice Bump jornal picture.Your hair look really pretty in it!!You could start a new page on FB called "Photogenic Mama's!"

MrsKatherineA said...

Look at your little girl in there! I'm so glad you're feeling better and that you're feeling good about your small weight gain, lucky you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails