Saturday, January 5, 2013

Things that made me smile this week!


 
My desperate attempts to get Quinn to eat anything besides Yogurt and bread. Girl, eating is fun!

                       Seeing my buddy, James VanDEERbeek each time I walk through the door.

                                                        Quinn's new monster bathing suit!

                                                      Ellie, photobombing my snapshot of Olivia.

                                           Chillin' beside this adorable guy at the stop light!!!

    Quinn expressing her dislike for our Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody impromptu dance party during breakfast this morning.

                                                                    Kitty snuggle time.



          Our last few nights of Christmas lights. Sorry guys, you're coming down tomorrow!

2 comments:

MrsKatherineA said...

Love this post, everything made me smile as well! :) Love & miss you, yes let's plan something soon! Maybe week after next? Will text you! xoxo

Tara said...

Yes, sounds perfect Katie!! I think I'm off next Sunday if you want to meet up then :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails