Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things that made me smile this week


Finding my yearbook from 6th grade. Look at how cuteeee Mike was. You can see why I had a crush on him back then. My picture is below. Haha!

 Quinn's first wedgie. We're trying out the whole potty training thing...
 Day trips to IKEA!
 Rupert, enjoying a mid-day nap in freshly folded laundry. Grr...
 Playing with Barbies.
 Playing with Play-doh and watching Quinn hulk smash my animal creations. The white play-doh was once a bunny. RIP.
 Our garden experiments! We stole this shipping crate from our neighbor's yard (thanks Sonja!) On the very top is lettuce, middle are tomatoes and cucumbers and the bottom are cucumbers as well. Yum!
 Top view of our indoor hydroponic setup. Lettuce on the left, tomatoes and basil on the right.
 Here is a side view looking at their little roots dangling in the water. Keep growin' guys!
 Quinn hanging out with her Thumpers on the stairs. These little guys go everywhere with her.

2 comments:

marissa said...

Tara! I'm so glad you're back! I've missed reading about your little family! My jaw really did drop when I saw the pictures of Quinn in this post. I can't believe how big she is now! Still adorable as ever. =]

MrsKatherineA said...

aw, you & Mike were both super cute!! Your little garden is awesome and I love Quinn at Ikea - I've taken T&H there and it is so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails