Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Yesterday was Mr. Anderson's birthday but sadly I had to work for the majority of the day. But tonight we decided to do a little post-birthday celebration and we went down to eat at Fogo De Chao...and all I can say is that, as someone who doesn't eat a lot of meat, I could hang out in that place and chow down all night! You have these little "stop" and "go" coasters that you flip over back and forth on your table depending on how often you want these little men in herem pants to come by with meat on a giant stick! Fillet Mignon, Ribeye's, Mahi-Mahi....anything your taste-buds could possibly desire are on your plate at the simple flip of a coaster! We only went about three rounds before I pooped out and couldn't eat any more. There just wasn't enough room in my stomach to keep going.....and the result of our outing was the following.....



Oh man, nothing can describe how painful it is to eat too much while pregnant and not have enough room in your belly to hold it all! It felt like my skin was ripping on the 3-block walk back to the car!! However, our hearty dinner was worth the pain and I made sure to rub tons of the stretch-mark oil that Katie gave me onto my stomach once we got back home, haha :) Maybe Quinn had suddenly developed a mass amount of muscle after I ate all of that Iron and Vitamin A and decided to stretch out and do karate in there!

It was a great night and I'm so glad that we were able to do something fun for Mike for his big 25th year on Quinn's 25th week of gestation!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails