I may have been complaining about the last week being very slow at the store, but the last three days certainly made up for the loss we had in sales. It has just been non-stop busy since Thursday...but hey! I'm not complaining! Just thankgoodness that I have tomorrow and Monday off because I don't think I would have made it two more days at the store. I am so exhausted. Tomorrow I'm sure I will have more to say, but as of right now, my head is pounding and bed is calling my name. I just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that I'm alright. Expect an INCREDIBLE blog update tomorrow.
Night.
Les 10 meilleures friperies de Paris : mes adresses vintage préférées
-
Vingt ans que je chine à Paris. Vingt ans à retourner des bacs, à essayer
des vestes en cuir trop grandes et à repartir avec LA pièce que personne
d’autr...
4 hours ago

1 comment:
Hey Tara! Yes, I'm moving!!! So crazy... do you have AIM? We need a real chat! xo
Post a Comment